Phonics Vowel Pairs (Set Three) Hopscotch Game!
Vowel Pairs (Set Three) OO as in Book; AU; AW; OI; OU; OW as in Blow; OW as in Owl; OY
Customers turned the hopscotch game into a multi-team relay race, which the kids loved!
These vowels are designed for the Hopscotch Game, but they are used for other purposes such as flash cards and match pictures to words sort.
• Use the hopscotch’s pattern shown to mask out your hopscotch playing board on your indoor classroom’s floor.
• Tape the floor in ten one-foot squares with blue painter’s tape for the indoor hopscotch board.
• If you prefer outdoors, use chalk to mark your board.
• There are forty words and matching picture cards for the More Vowel Pairs.
• Separate the pictures, and cut the words off the pictures.
• There are enough pictures and words to play the game four times using different words and pictures.
• Fold the words, and place ten words in four different numbered plastic bags or containers.
• Keep the pictures in groups of ten to match the words in each container.
• For the Hopscotch game, place a picture in each square.
• Students will draw a word.
• As the students hop on the board, they will pick up the picture that matches the word that they drew.
• This is a fun and engaging game.
This product is also included in the Bundle Seven Hopscotch Games!
If you buy the bundle, do not buy this individual product you own it!