These phonics slides are the perfect way to dive into your phonics pattern each week! Complete with 56 different patterns, your students will love the interactive activities and YOU will love that there is absolutely ZERO prep! This resource is all digital. Just project up onto your screen and go! DOWNLOAD the preview to try a FREE set!
I have created a VIDEO tutorial for how to use this set! CLICK HERE to watch!
Each Focus Pattern Has These Sections
• Decode it: Reading words with the phonics pattern in isolation.
• Write it: Using letter sound/focus pattern knowledge to write words.
• Sort it: Sorting real/nonsense words with the phonics pattern.
• Read it: Reading sentences with the focus pattern in context.
The following phonics patterns are included in this set:
- short vowel CVC (a, e, i, o, and u)
- consonant digraphs (ch, sh, th, wh, ph, kn, ck)
- r blends
- l blends
- s blends
- ending blends (ng, nk, nd, nt, mp, ld, lf, st)
- r-controlled (ar, or, ir, er, ur)
- soft c
- soft g
- Silent E (a, i, o, u)
- Long A (ai, ay)
- Long E (ee, ea, y)
- Long I (ie, igh, y)
- Long O (oa, ow)
- Long U (ue, ui, ew)
- Other (oo as in boot, oo as in book, oi, oy, ow, ou, au, aw)
Looking for more phonics resources?
Check out my phonics cards and posters!
Love going digital?
Grab my math talks set.
AND Morning Meeting for the Year!