Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Target your students' specific phonics needs with this reading intervention tool. The activities cover the essential phonics patterns and skills that your students need to master to become proficient readers.
Intervention activities cover silent e, consonant digraphs, vowel digraphs, and r-controlled vowels. Included are 76 assessment activities and 24 data tracking sheets to track student progress. Each assessment activity is included in the data tracking pages for easy progress monitoring.
Over 120 pages of everything you need to target beginning phonics skills!
• Cover and 6 page dividers in color and BW
• 18 Blends Activities (l, r, s, and end blends)
• 14 Silent e Activities (long/short vowels, a_e, i_e, o_e, u_e)
• 14 Consonant Digraph Activities (th, sh, ch, wh)
• 18 Vowel Digraph Activities (ai, ay, ee, ea, oa, ow, ou, oo, oi, oy, aw, au)
• 12 R-Controlled Vowels Activities (ar, or, er, ir, ur)
• 2 Single Student At-a-Glance Data Tracking Sheets
• 13 Single Student Comprehensive Data Tracking Sheets
• 9 Whole Class Data Tracking Sheets
Print all pages (you can choose color or BW for the cover and page dividers). Organize into a binder with page protectors, using page dividers to make 6 sections:
• Consonant Blends
• Silent e
• Consonant Digraphs
• Vowel Digraphs
• R-Controlled Vowels
• Data Tracking
During guided reading, assessment, or intervention time, complete assessment activities with students. Keep track of their scores with the data tracking pages. You can create a comprehensive individual page for each student or just keep track of scores on the class data sheets. This works great as a class volunteer binder to have volunteers give students extra practice. You can use paper and pencil, or students can use dry erase markers if you laminate or use page protectors.
• Students will be able to say the sounds of the following phonics patterns: consonant blends (l, r, and s blends), silent e (a_e, e_e, i_e, o_e, and u_e), consonant digraphs (th, sh, ch, and wh), vowel digraphs (ai, ay, ee, ea, oa, ow, ou, oo, oi, oy, aw, and au), and r-controlled vowels (ar, er, ir, ur, or).
• Students will be able to read words that contain the above phonics patterns.
**********Check out my other ELA Intervention Binders!**********
• New products in my store are 50% off for the first 24 hours they are posted! Follow me by clicking HERE so you don't miss any new products or sales.
• Did you know with each purchase you make, you can earn points towards free products on TPT? For each product you provide feedback for, you earn 1 TPT credit for each dollar it was worth. After you make a purchase, hover over "My TPT" and click "My Purchases". Click "Provide Feedback" by the green little thumb. After you provide feedback, you can check your TPT Credit Balance by hovering over "My TPT" and clicking "TPT Credit Balance". Such an awesome way to save some money! Happy shopping!