19 sets of phonics lesson plans, worksheets and other teaching resources.
Please see below for the list of graphemes included in this product.
Each set includes:
- 2 alternative lesson plans
- a one-slide story to introduce the grapheme
- a series of slides to introduce the grapheme by asking children to first listen for it and then to spot it in words
- cards with images and words containing the grapheme
- a 'circle the correct word' worksheet
- a 'join the letter to make the word' worksheet
- an 'unscramble the letters to make the word' worksheet
- a word search
- an activity on drawing a line between matching words and images
There is a PDF and an editable Microsoft Office version of each file.
Because of the size of the files, we had to split this product into two parts.
Part two of this product can be found by going to https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/2988054
The following graphemes are included in this product:
- are and ear (as in 'hare' and 'bear')
- long ea (as in 'bean')
- short ea (as in 'head')
- er (stressed)
- er (unstressed)
- ie, oe and ue (note: there is no story or story lesson plan to go with this set)
You can find the individual products that make up this bundle, as well as more Phonics and Spelling lesson plans, worksheets and other teaching resources in our Save Teachers’ Sundays TpT store at www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Save-Teachers-Sundays
Phonics stories - stories to use in introducing a grapheme
Phonics worksheets - word searches / wordsearches
Phonics worksheets - circle the correct word to go with each image
Phonics worksheets - join the letters to make the words
Phonics worksheets - unscramble the letters
Phonics activities - match the word to the image (cards)
Phonics presentations - a series of slides for introducing graphemes
Phonics worksheets - match the image to the word (draw a line)