This printable will be a wonderful addition to your beginning (initial) sound learning center activity. Your students will determine the correct letter on the hamster then isolate the beginning sound of the picture on the hamster wheel to make a match.
--26 hamster letters
--26 sound wheels
Suggestions, tips, and differentiation:
* Can be used for assessment purposes.
* Can be used in small group.
* Can be used at a literacy center.
* Can be used in whole group - circle time.
* Differentiation can be done by writing the name of the picture on the wheel.
Sounds of a Busy Bee
Put a matching sticker on the backs of the pieces that go together. When the child is finished, have them turn over the cards to see if the stickers match.
Become a Follower
Be the first to know about store sales and new products by clicking the green "Follow Me" star on this page under the store name. Another way is to click the green star on the home page of Creations by Mrs Mouse.
A squeaky thanks!!
Creations by Mrs Mouse