This printable reinforces the concept of beginning, middle, and ending sound of the letter Cc. Child will pick a cookie and determine where they hear the sound of /c/ when they say the name of the picture. They will then proceed to put the cookie on the correct cookie jar on the mat.
In the word magic
—the sound of /c/ is at the end of the word so they will put it under the word "end"
on the mat.
--34 cookies with pictures and words
--1 recording sheet
Suggestions, tips, and differentiation:
* Sort the words that have the same vowel sound.
* See how many rhyming words you can find.
* Put in ABC order.
* Practice phoneme segmentation.
* Small group or at a literacy center.
* Whole group using a pocket chart.
* Can be used as an assessment instrument.
* A label is provided to turn the printable into a file folder game if desired.
Monkey in the Middle (Letter Mm Sound Printable)
Froggy Jumps (Letter Ff Sound Printable)
In Like a Lion, Out Like a Lamb (Letter Ll Sound Printable)
In Pigs in Mud (Letter Pp Sound Printable)
Hard & Soft Sort for Letters Gg & Cc
The Bees Have It (Letter Bb Sound Printable)
Put the letters B, M, or E on the backs of the pieces that go together that stands for beginning, middle, or end. When the child is finished, have them turn over the cards to see if the letters match.
Become a Follower
Be the first to know about store sales and new products by clicking the green "Follow Me" star on this page under the store name. Another way is to click the green star on the home page of Creations by Mrs Mouse.
Creations by Mrs Mouse