Phonics Letter of the Week G
UPDATED: May 2016
*** Now includes American and Australian spelling ***
****The Phonics Letter of the Week MEGA BUNDLE is now available for purchase!****
I have made this Phonics Letter of the Week unit to address the Kindergarten (Prep) level of learning. The contents of this packet provide teachers with a variety of games, activities and worksheets to help teach correct letter formation, written letter identification and recognition of initial letter sound.
My aim when creating this book was to provide a unit for teaching one letter of the alphabet at a time. There is a great emphasis on letter sounds, which makes this an ideal tool for phonics teaching.
There are 30 games, activities and worksheets that can be used to help you teach the letter G at the beginning of the year and to reinforce and consolidate what has been learnt throughout the year.
Please download the FREE Phonics Letter of the Week Bb to get a better idea of what is included in each unit!
** The contents include links to extracted pages from all the Letter of the week units that have been combined into individual units.
1. Alphabet Poster with correct letter formation
2. Alphabet poster with CVC words
3. Alphabet flash cards with correct letter formation
4. Alphabet play dough mat with correct letter formation (similar unit available here)
5. Alphabet Write and Wipe cards with correct letter formation
6. Alphabet, CVC words and vocabulary Write and Wipe Mat
7. Alphabet vocabulary cards
8. Sound Hound center activity
9. Build a Sentence center
10. Alphabet and sight words flip books
11. Alphabet activity mini book
12. Alphabet and sight word reader
13. Missing letter alphabet cut and paste reader
14. Beginning sounds CVC picture scrambles cut and paste activity
15. Letter maze
16. Font discrimination maze
17. Hidden alphabet letter for upper and lower case letters
18. Beginning sounds Color It! worksheet
19. Alphabet letter find
20. Handwriting Practice
21. Upper and lower case letter sort (available only in the Letter of the Week packets)
22. Beginning sounds cut and paste (available only in the Letter of the Week packets)
23. CVC words match cut and paste (available only in the Letter of the Week packets)
24. CVC words read, match and write
25. Homework reading page
26. Alphabet reading strips with CVC words (excluding vowels) - COMING SOON as an individual packet.
27. Reading page for letter identification
28. Build a Sentence with CVC words and sight words
29. Alphabet crowns
30. Alphabet templates for upper and lower case letters
Happy Teaching :)
Individual and BUNDLED Letter of the Week units available here!Follow me on Facebook for exclusive freebies and giveaways!Follow me on PinterestVisit my blog