These phonics posters can help your students with difficult Phonics Skills. It is great to have something to refer to when you are teaching and come across one of these phonics rules! Make mini posters for your students’ journals! (directions included)
10 Phonics Posters for teaching the following skills
- The Alphabet....
- The Vowels ~ Long and Short a, e, i, o, u
- The Short Vowels a, e, i, o, u
- The Blends ~ R's, S's and L's
- Magic "E" a, i, o, u
- Bossy "R" ar, er, ir, or, ur
- The Digraphs ch, sh, th, wh, ph
- The Diphthongs oy, oi, aw, au, ow, ou, oo - book, oo - stool, ew
- The Vowel Teams ai, ay, ee, ea, ie, ow, oa, oe, ui, ue
- The Trigraphs scr, shr, spl, spr, squ, str, thr
Each skill also has a definition page that defines each phonics skill.
If your school has a plotter, these are great blown up!
If not, they are useful in regular format or make minis by using the simple directions and pictures included.
You might also like: