- If you are looking for a resource to engage your students and have them review key notion such as the forms of BE and HAVE or the pronunciation of ed , plural nouns and verbs, then this resource is perfect. It contains 63 mystery pictures to color according to the code provided. Note that this is a$30.00$40.00Save $10.00
Your students will have so much fun discovering these Mystery Pictures while playing with the pronunciation of plural nouns ! Knowing the pronunciation of these nouns (/s/, /z/ or /iz/) will allow them to color and reveal the mystery pictures !
- a vest
- a banana
- a collar
- a paw track
- a baseball
- a cone
- the nouns in the grid are already in the plural form
- the nouns are in the singular form
I also included 3 more mystery pictures : your students will play with pronunciation of plural nouns and will also have to spot irregular plurals and color them accordingly.
- a penguin
- a carrot
- a pair of jeans
Answer key included.
- BE : 4 mystery pictures
- BE - HAVE : 6 mystery pictures
- Sounds of -ED : 6 mystery Pictures
- Phonics : pronunciation of -S (3rd person singular verbs)
- Parts of Speech (mystery pictures included in the resource)
- Halloween Diphthongs : 6 mystery pictures
Be the first to know about my new products, discounts and freebies
Just click on the Follow Me green star ✩ next to my store’s name. Every new product is 50% off for 24 hours. You don't want to miss this !
Please go to your My Purchases page . Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click on it : then give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases.
This product is for your personal and your classroom use only.
It is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying or distributing for more than one teacher is prohibited. Please read TOU.