PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
These Phonics Readers are Extraordinary in that they enable students to practice multiple skills. Kids LOVE that these are so INTERACTIVE!
There are 5 Phonics Readers. One for each Short Vowel.
Each Phonics Reader has 7 Pages.
(There are two pages per page. When you print them, you will get 2 Readers)
There are 10 Pre-Teach Short Vowel Picture/Word Card for each Phonics Reader. Use these cards for introducing the words before they read the book. This gives students confidence as they already know the words in the book. You can also allow the students to match the words and pictures. Ask the student to spell the short vowel word as they look at the short vowel picture and check with the word card.
Each Reader has 10 Short Vowel Words.
The Readers have:
• Cover Page
• 5 Pages of Text which include labeling, comprehension and coloring.
• 2 Review Pages with pictures of all 10 words. Students will try to fill in each word without looking back into the book.
In each reader, students will:
• Read Questions and Exclamatory Sentences with proper expression.
• Label each picture.
• Answer a question about the picture.
• Color the pictures as directed.
• Determine if the correct preposition is used in the question.
I hope your students love these as much as mine.
| Emergent Readers | Short Vowel Readers |
You might also like these Phonics Products: