These Phonics Readers or Extraordinary in that they enable students to practice multiple skills. Kids LOVE that these are so INTERACTIVE!
There are 5 Phonics Readers. One for each Short Vowel.
Each Phonics Reader has 7 Pages.
(There are two pages per page. When you print them, you will get 2 Readers)
There are 10 Pre-Teach Short Vowel Picture/Word Card for each Phonics Reader.
Each Reader has 10 Short Vowel Words.
• Cover Page
• 5 Pages of Text
• 2 Review Pages with pictures of all 10 words. Students will try to fill in each word without looking back into the book.
In each reader, students will:
• Read Questions and Exclamatory Sentences with proper expression.
• Label each picture.
• Answer a question about the picture.
• Color the pictures as directed.
• Determine if the correct preposition is used in the question.
I hope your students love these as much as mine.
| Emergent Readers | Short Vowel Readers |
You might also like these Phonics Products:
Word Ladders with Short Vowels
Phonics Fun for Firsties
Spin and Dab Short Vowels