Do you have students who struggle with reading and writing inflectional endings? This reading intervention binder will help students master these inflectional endings! This No Prep- Print and Teach Reading Intervention Binder will help you teach students when to drop the silent e, double the final consonant, change the y to i, etc...
► 2 covers- one color, one black and white
► 9 section dividers
► 9 Sections:
*Inflections Linking Charts: One in color and one in black and white
* Adding Endings- no spelling changes: 10 pages- roots word + s, root words + es, root words + ed (d), root words + ed (t), root words + ed (Ed), root words + ing, root words + er, root words + est
* Adding Endings- spelling changes: 10 pages- short vowel + ed, short vowel + ing, silent e+ ed, silent e + ing, short vowel + er & est, silent e + er & est, change y to i + ending
* Adding Endings- with & without spelling changes: 10 pages- root words + endings and students write new word with correct spellings: s, es, ed, ing, er, est
* Adding Endings- Spin It Write It: 10 pages- spin a root word plus an ending, write the new words and read your list
* Adding Endings- Game Time!: 6 pages- sentences for fluency practice- Roll the dice and think of a word with that ending!
* Adding Endings- Roll & Read: 10 pages- roll the dice and read that group of words with endings
* Adding Endings- Sentence Fluency: 10 pages- Spin a paperclip for a sentence to read
* Adding Endings– Fluency & Comprehension: 10 pages- read the story for fluency & answer comprehension questions
Remember that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases and I love your feedback! ❤️
⭐ Be sure to follow my store to know when new items and freebies are added! ⭐