Phonics Reading Intervention Binder Inflectional Endings s, ed, ing
Do you have students who struggle with reading and writing inflectional endings? This reading intervention binder will help students master these inflectional endings! This No Prep- Print and Teach Reading Intervention Binder will help you teach students when to drop the silent e, double the final consonant, change the y to i, etc...
► 2 covers- one color, one black and white
► 9 section dividers
► 9 Sections:
*Inflections Linking Charts: One in color and one in black and white
* Adding Endings- no spelling changes: 10 pages- roots word + s, root words + es, root words + ed (d), root words + ed (t), root words + ed (Ed), root words + ing, root words + er, root words + est
* Adding Endings- spelling changes: 10 pages- short vowel + ed, short vowel + ing, silent e+ ed, silent e + ing, short vowel + er & est, silent e + er & est, change y to i + ending
* Adding Endings- with & without spelling changes: 10 pages- root words + endings and students write new word with correct spellings: s, es, ed, ing, er, est
* Adding Endings- Spin It Write It: 10 pages- spin a root word plus an ending, write the new words and read your list
* Adding Endings- Game Time!: 6 pages- sentences for fluency practice- Roll the dice and think of a word with that ending!
* Adding Endings- Roll & Read: 10 pages- roll the dice and read that group of words with endings
* Adding Endings- Sentence Fluency: 10 pages- Spin a paperclip for a sentence to read
* Adding Endings– Fluency & Comprehension: 10 pages- read the story for fluency & answer comprehension questions
Remember that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases and I love your feedback! ❤️
⭐ Be sure to follow my store to know when new items and freebies are added! ⭐