Also included in
- Build a cohesive phonics routine by matching your classroom decor to your alphabet slide deck.Use the slide deck to teach phonics skills to your students and provide alphabet posters that students can use when reading and writing. Both of these products have been made to complement each other: they$8.00$11.00Save $3.00
Use this slide deck as part of your literacy routine. Easily teach phonics skills with this no prep digital slideshow.
Each letter will have students practice the letter sound, provide examples of words with the sound, reinforce letter formation and more.
This will be the perfect way to build a predictable phonics routine that works for you and your students.
What is included:
→ 208 slides
⇒ 7 slides for each consonant:
1. Letter sound (I say it, We say it, You say it),
2. 3 words that begin with that letter or have the sound in it,
3. Come up with your own words,
4. Letter formations (uppercase and lowercase),
5. The letter in different fonts
⇒ 12 slides for each vowel:
1. Vowels sounds (short and long vowel)
2. Long vowel letter-sound (I say it, We say it, You say it),
3. 3 words that begin with that long vowel sound or have the sound in it,
4. Short vowel letter-sound (I say it, We say it, You say it),
5. 3 words that begin with that short vowel sound or have the sound in it,
6. Come up with your own words,
7. Letter formations (uppercase and lowercase),
8. The letter in different fonts
→ Instruction pages to help you build your phonics routine
⇒ For a complete look at what is included with this product, take a look at the preview.
What is phonics?
Understanding the relationship between written letters and spoken sounds.
Why use these slides?
When teaching phonics, taking a systematic and explicit approach will benefit your students and their ability to learn the alphabetic principle.
It should include teaching letter formations and names, phonics and phonemic awareness.
How do I use these slides?
I've made a video walk-through of how I use these slides with my students. You can watch that here.
Need activities to reinforce phonics skills with your students?
♥ Follow my store to see when I upload new items: Creative Kindergarten
♥ Follow me on Instagram
♥ Like me on Facebook
♥ Follow my Blog
♥ Take a look at my Pinterest