These 25 editable games are fun for spelling, phonics, sight words and even math! They can be used to cover a wide range of content, are simple to play and make differentiation easy!
Included in this pack:
15 x Editable board games (the game templates are ready to go, all you need to do is type in the letters, words, numbers or sums).
- Bonus game spinners (use these or dice to play the games)
- 15 Editable recording worksheets to go with the board games (2 per page)
- You can edit the titles e.g. Short a / Long a or Player 1 / Player 2
- Kids can also write their answers on mini whiteboards, chalk boards etc.
9 x Editable sorting game templates
- Each set has heading cards and sorting cards, e.g. sort the apples (word cards) into the baskets (heading).
- These games work really well when you use a few added props such as DIY fishing rods, fly swats and spatulas.
- Instructions for the games are included.
Examples of games you can play include:
- Fly swat games - Swat the picture and identify the sound / spell the word.
- Matching games - Print two copies and play games like snap or memory.
- Puppet games - Choose a card, identify the sound / spell the word and feed it to the puppet.
- Sorting games - Create some headings e.g. Short a and Long a, then sort words into the different categories.
- Word sort games - Attach words sorts (like WTW) onto the cards with sticky tack and sort them into categories.
- Spelling games - Choose a word and then write it on a whiteboard (make it more fun by doing things like rainbow writing).
To access the editable resources you will need Microsoft PowerPoint.
I hope you love this resource!
YOU MAY ALSO LOVE...
★★★ Click here to follow me to get regular updates about new resources and awesome freebies ★★★
JOIN THE FP COMMUNITY!
>>> Fairy Poppins
Sign up to my free newsletter on my blog to receive updates about new resources and freebies.
QUESTIONS, ISSUES OR REQUESTS
- Please feel free to contact me via the "Ask a Question" tab. I value your feedback and am happy to help.
- Need help with printing, downloading or opening files? Click here.