This big bundle of 65 Phonics Spinners can be used in so many different ways! As a no prep literacy center, a partner game, or during your small group phonics lessons. They are also perfect to use with (details below in the list of Phonics Bundle 5 sets).
Each spinner includes 5-6 images that focus on a specific phonics skill.
There is also a recording page included for students to write the words they spin, as well as a prompt for early finishers to write sentences and draw matching pictures.
How to Prep: Just print and laminate the spinners and then use a clear spinner on top (or pencil with a paper clip).
The 65 spinners focus on the following phonics skills:
- CVC short vowels (each vowel has it's own set of pictures)
- Long Vowel Pairs (2 similar vowel pairs in each set, such as ee and ea)
- CVCe words
- R-Controlled Vowels
- Word Families
NOTE: This set is part of a larger bundle:
Phonics Bundle 5 also includes the sets listed below.
- - An entire year of Write the Room packs that are PHONICS based. Includes hundreds of cards and recording pages. (105 pgs)
- - Phonics mats for each phonics focus where students clip the words and pictures to match the middle square. Includes two complete sets - with and without labels on pictures. (70 pgs)
- - Find the letters to spell each phonics word and put them in the correct order to create a picture to match. (40 pgs)
- - Students slide letters through a frame to build new words. Corresponding pictures are on the frame to support young readers. A recording page is included to encourage reinforcement of spelling and sentence writing. (33 pgs)
- - This collection of 21 different templates can be used with any word list. They can also be used with the Phonics Spinners described below. In a literacy center, change every two weeks to fill the entire year! (22 pgs)
- - Simple spinners where all pictures focus on one phonics focus or spelling pattern. Can be used with the recording page provided, or with any word work activity, including the Word Work Printable Templates described above. (49 pgs)
You'll save a bunch when purchased together at the bundle price!
There are more Phonics Bundles available!
You can see the other PHONICS BUNDLES by clicking links below:
You can see the preview by clicking the green button near the top of this page. Please look at the preview to see the details before purchasing to ensure these are right for your class. Each cover shows an example page from each of the activities.
These are PDF files. Please ensure you have the correct programs to open and use them. If you have any trouble with downloading or printing, please read the help on this page: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Help
If you still need troubleshooting, please email email@example.com and the TPT tech team will be happy to help you.
Larger bundles may be collected in a ZIP file. You can read more about this type of file by clicking HERE.
Would you like to see a huge list of similar resources all on one page?
Just click the category below that you'd like to browse:
You can also browse a big list of resources for:
If you have any questions or concerns, please email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can see ALL clip art and early literacy sets organized in one place by clicking Whimsy Workshop Teaching -- simply choose a tab at the top of the page to explore!
Don't miss out on free and discounted clip art by keeping in touch!
This download allows for single classroom use only. If you know of other teachers who wish to have their own copy, you can click on extended licenses during the checkout process (at reduced prices), or email the product link to colleagues so they can purchase their own legal copy and receive any updates in the future. Thank you for respecting my TOU and hard work.
Original Resources and Illustrations ©S.Westby - Whimsy Workshop Teaching.com