Products in this Bundle (18)
showing 1-5 of 18 products
Also included in
- Phonics Standard Tier includes:Level 1 Phonics Reading PassagesLevel 2 Phonics Reading PassagesBlend It! Trace It! Write It! BundlePhonics-Based Writing Journal What is the difference between the two leveled reading passages? These bundles include the same skills with different reading passages. *Le$68.00$131.00Save $63.00
- Phonics Ultra Tier includes:Level 1 Phonics Reading PassagesLevel 2 Phonics Reading PassagesBlend It! Trace It! Write It! BundlePhonics-Based Writing JournalInteractive Phonics Notebook What is the difference between the two leveled reading passages? These bundles include the same skills with differ$96.00$184.00Save $88.00
Phonics Standard Tier includes:
What is the difference between the two leveled reading passages?
These bundles include the same skills with different reading passages.
Level 1 has picture clues and implements pre-primer and primer sight words. It’s geared toward kindergarteners, SPED, ESL, and ELL students.
Level 2 is geared toward first and second grade leveled readers, removes the picture clues, and adds the implementation of 1st and 2nd grade sight words.
These reading passages can be easily differentiated to meet the needs of all learners.
The Blend It! Trace It! Write It! Bundle is a great way to reinforce segmenting and blending words for both sets of reading passages.
What skills are included?
- Short Vowel Word Families
- Long Vowels
- R-Controlled Vowels
- Silent letters (only Level 2 reading passages)
- Hard/Soft c and g (only Level 2 reading passages)
- Double Consonants (only Level 2 reading passages)
IS THERE A BRITISH VERSION AVAILABLE?
Yes! In both sets of reading passages the British spelling version are now available in the download. (Not available in the Blend It! Reading It! Write It! bundle)
HOW CAN THESE PHONICS READING PASSAGES BE USED?
Special Education Setting
OPTIONS ON HOW TO DO THESE READING PASSAGES
Option 1: NO PREP! JUST PRINT & GO. Use these as regular printables. ☑
Option 2: Minimize the pages to fit in students Comprehension Notebooks to make an Interactive Comprehension Notebook. ✄
•Watch a video PREVIEW here
•Note: The possibilities are endless on how to use these reading passages! They can be done in a variety of ways to meet your classroom needs.
PHONICS READING PASSAGES FOCUS
SHORT VOWEL WORD FAMILY READING PASSAGES (28) (All Bundles)
(-ack, -ad, -ag, -am, -an, -ap, -at)
(-ed, -ell, -en, -et)
(-ick, -id, -ig, -ill, -in, -ip, -it)
(-ock, -ob, -og, -op, -ot)
(-uck, -ug, -um, -un, -ut)
DIGRAPH READING PASSAGES (16) (All Bundles)
♦ ch beginning
♦ -ch ending
♦ -sh beginning
♦ -sh ending
♦ -th beginning
♦ -th ending
BLEND READING PASSAGES (40) (Both Levels)
♦ bl, cl, fl, gl, pl, sl, spl
♦ br, cr, dr, fr, gr, pr, tr, spr, str,
♦ sc, sk, sm, sn, sp, squ, sw
♦ ink, tw
♦ ght, id, lf, lk, lt, mp, nd, ng, nt, rd,
rk, rm, sk, st, wn
LONG VOWEL READING PASSAGES (19) (All Bundles)
♦ -ie (long e)
♦ -y (long e)
♦ -ie (long i)
♦ -y(long i)
DIPHTHONG READING PASSAGES (10) (All Bundles)
♦ - au
♦ - aw
♦ - ew
♦ - oi
♦ - oo
♦ - oo (u)
♦ - ou
♦ - ought
♦ - ow
♦ - oy
R-CONTROLLED VOWEL READING PASSAGES (12) (All Bundles)
♦ - air
♦ - ar
♦ - are
♦ - ear
♦ - er
♦ - ir
♦ - ire
♦ - or
♦ - ore
♦ - our
♦ - ur
Silent Letters (10) (Level 2 only)
♦ b, c, d, g, h, k, l, p, t, w
Hard/Soft c & g (Level 2 only)
Double Consonant (4) (Level 2 only)
♦ -ff, -ll, -ss, -zz
In Him and for you,
Copyright© 2016 Teaching is a Royal Adventure All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only. Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only. Not for public display. This product is not editable.