Jump into Fall with 5 fun, Fall-themed phonics stations! Use as stations in pairs or as practice activities for Small Group Reading time.
*All stations are included in color AND black/white!
1) Read the Room - Students read the CVC words on the cards, hold up their "e" pumpkin, and record the new CVCe word they built. Then, students decide if these words on real or nonsense words.
2) "Leaf Pile!" - Students play this "Go Fish!" style game by calling out the missing match to their card. Ex. "Who has cape?" if they have "cap".
3) Leaf Sort - Students read words on leaves, then sort into long vowel or short vowel "leaf" piles.
4) "Cover 4!" - Teacher or student calls out words for other students to find and cover on their game board. Students try to cover 4 words in a row to win!
5) Candy Corn matches - Students read the CVC words on the top portions of candy corns, then find their CVCe matches.
Follow me on social media for updates on new products, as well as deals and FREEBIES!
The SAH Teacher Facebook
The SAH Teacher Instagram
The SAH Teacher BLOG
The SAH Teacher Pinterest