This set of 87 strips is great for practicing first grade phonics skills! Copy onto card stock, cut into strips, and hole punch. These are great to use laminated for durability. Put them onto binder rings for easy organization.
Ideas for Implementation:
- Put in your students' book baggies or book box for independent reading practice. Add strips to the ring as your students are ready.
- Use at guided reading to review phonics skills.
- Use white board marker to underline vowel teams, blends, etc.
- Use as fluency practice. Time a cold read and hot read of the strips.
- Add Challenge strips to rings as students show mastery of the skill.
- Send strips home for extra phonics practice.
- Use Assessment strips as a quick check of phonics skills.
For phonics skills included, please see the preview.
If you like this product check out my Sentence Fluency Phonics Strips
Check out these products!
Writer's Workshop Folder Resources
Monthly Writing Journals
How to Draw Farm Animals-Writing Center
Don't forget to visit my blog!
The Creative Colorful Classroom