Every thing you need for your phonics instruction!
This product includes the following materials:
1. Classroom Alphabet: These graphics were carefully chosen by teaching k-3 in order to select the most appropriate ones for our ELLs. We have found that many resources for purchase did not target exactly what we needed for our population so we decided to create our own materials.
2. Teaching Cards: These cards can be used during whole group instruction when going through quick drills for name and sound recognition. I also print these our on a smaller scale and use them for intervention and small group.
3. Student Resource Charts: These include alphabet charts, blend charts, double vowel charts, friendly and tricky vowel team charts, digraph charts and vowel charts. Each student has these in their resource binder that they carry with them during center time and writing time.
4. Word Family Cards: These are similar to the Teacher Cards, however I also print these on a smaller scale and leave them displayed for students to use throughout the year.
5. Name plate: I find it beneficial to be constant in all the materials I use, so I have created a name plate for students desks with the same graphics seen in the above products. I print these on ledger paper at Staples. I find that printing them on legal sized paper is too small.
My district was looking for a phonics program to purchase, however, we found something not suitable for our students in each option. With the collaborative work form teachers k-3 we have chosen graphics and materials that we find will be suitable for our students across grades k-3. We hope this product can be as useful to you and your students as well.