- Streaming Video(cannot be downloaded)Includes Supporting Document
Also included in
- This is a HUGE set of some of my most popular first grade songs, videos, and supporting materials--at a HUGE savings!Songs are a GREAT way of creating an amazing first grade classroom atmosphere. Use them for everything--From developing reading fluency, to mastering math standards, to teaching kids$100.04$142.92Save $42.88
- This is a HUGE set of some of my most popular Kindergarten songs, videos, and supporting materials--at a HUGE savings!Songs are a GREAT way of creating an amazing Kindergarten classroom atmosphere. Use them for everything--From mastering math standards, to developing reading skills, to teaching kids$105.66$150.94Save $45.28
This set of 31 phonics videos will give your students a comprehensive understanding of everything from letters and sounds, to the "magic e," to some of the most complex spelling patterns in the English language. Please click on the preview to see short clips of "ABC Fun" and "That Magic E."
These songs were piloted with a group of 80 teachers and 1500 students to ensure maximum effectiveness in the classroom--and I have been modifying them based on action research and responses from other teachers world-wide for over 20 years! The most recent version is supported by research from my 2017-2019 doctoral studies of Learning Design and Technology. I recommend this set for Kindergarten, 1st grade, 2nd grade, English Language Learners, and Special Education children of all ages.
***Note that these files are too big for the TpT site! You will need to click on the " Vimeo Links" file from the Supporting Document to access the videos.
1. 31 videos (Just click on the "Phonics Time Vimeo Links" file from the supporting document to stream AND download them from my private Vimeo site.)
2. 31 matching mp3 songs (Included in the supporting document)
3. A 35-page student lyric book (included in the supporting document)
4. A 28-page teaching guide that includes 3 assessments, tons of information on phonics rules (and an explanation as to why I prefer to call them "patterns"), and dozens of ways to promote learning before, during, and after singing. (This is included in the supporting document.)
5. Phonics Time "Extras." Anytime I add small files to song downloads on TpT, I'll add them to this set. Right now, you'll get extra materials to accompany "ABC Fun," "That Magic E." and "A Contraction Has an Apostrophe." (All "extras" are included in the supporting document.)
6. BONUS: You'll also get access to ALL songs from one convenient page on my website. In order to receive this bonus...
- Please purchase the product and take note of your order number.
- E-mail me at email@example.com with your order number. Please also write: "I certify that I will only use each license purchased in one classroom or home. If other teachers or parents ask, I will let them know that they are required to purchase a license." (Note that due to issues with Coronavirus, you are able to share your license with your students' families at this time.)
The song titles on tell you exactly what you'll be teaching about:
1. If You Want to Be a Reader
2. ABC Fun
3. Letter Sounds
4. All Rhymes End With the Same Sound
5. Beginning and Ending Sounds
6. Build a Word
7. Break It Down
8. The Sentence Song
9. I Know Words: Short Vowel Sounds
10. I Know Words: Long Vowel Sounds
11. Short Vowels, Short Vowels, Short Vowels
12. Long Vowels, Long Vowels, Long Vowels
13. That Magic E
14. I Know Vowels
15. Vowels and Consonants
16. 2 Words in 1 Fun
17. Sounds of C
18. Sounds of G
19. Sound of Y
20. 2 Vowels Together
21. A Vowel Sound in Every Syllable
22. Beginning Blends
23. Ending Blends
24. Letter Tricks
25. Word Family Fun: Short Vowel Sounds
26. Word Family Fun: Long and Variant Vowel Sounds
27. Who, What, When, Where, Why
29. Compound Word Whiz
30. A Contraction Has an Apostrophe
31. Homework Time
If you already have some components or you're not ready to "dive in" to the complete (discounted) set, you may want to try...
If your students are not quite ready for Phonics Time, you may want to consider the Early Phonics CD-Book Set, which includes 50 sight word, early phonics, and comprehension musical tracks, lyrics to all songs, and 10 weeks of lessons.
For more advanced learners, please try the Advanced Phonics CD-Book Set.
***Please follow me at EduTunes With Miss Jenny on TpT.
You may also like my...