This set of 31 phonics videos will give your students a comprehensive understanding of everything from letters and sounds, to the "magic e," to some of the most complex spelling patterns in the English language. These songs were piloted with a group of 80 teachers and 1500 students in the year 1999 to ensure maximum effectiveness in the classroom--and I have been modifying them based on action research and responses from other teachers world-wide ever since! The videos are a great companion to the Phonics Time CD-book set, in which children can read words as they sing without video support. I highly recommend getting both if you don't have the CD-book set yet...head HERE for the bundle.
***Note that these files are too large for the TpT site. Everything you need will be in the supporting document. Here are the steps to take:
1. Please download the supporting document, where you will find links to all videos on my private Vimeo site. You can choose to stream or download the videos from these links (for classroom use only). Note that during the current Coronavirus crisis, I am giving you permission to share the pdf with links with your students and their parents.
2. This product also includes a BONUS from me--You'll get access to all videos on one page through a private section of my website. In order to access the site,
a. Please purchase the product and take note of your order number.
b. E-mail me at email@example.com with your order number. Please also write: "I certify that I will only use each license purchased in one classroom or home. If other teachers or parents ask, I will let them know that they are required to purchase a license." Again, during the current crisis, you may share your login information.
The song titles on this product let you know exactly what students will learn about:
1. If You Want to Be a Reader
2. ABC Fun
3. Letter Sounds
4. All Rhymes End With the Same Sound
5. Beginning and Ending Sounds
6. Build a Word
7. Break It Down
8. The Sentence Song
9. I Know Words: Short Vowel Sounds
10. I Know Words: Long Vowel Sounds
11. Short Vowels
12. Long Vowels
13. That Magic E
14. I Know Vowels
15. Vowels and Consonants
16. 2 Words in 1 Fun
17. Sounds of G (New!)
18. Sounds of C (New!)
19. Sounds of Y (New!)
20. 2 Vowels Together
21. A Vowel Sound in Every Syllable
22. Beginning Blends
23. Ending Blends
24. Letter Tricks
25. Word Family Fun: Short Vowel Words
26. Word Family Fun: Advanced Spellings
27. Who, What, When, Where, Why
29. Compound Word Whiz
30. A Contraction Has an Apostrophe
31. Homework Time
If your students are not quite ready for Phonics Time, you may want to consider the "Early Phonics CD-Book Set," which includes 50 sight word, early phonics, and comprehension musical tracks, lyrics to all songs, and 10 weeks of lessons.
For more advanced learners, please try the "Advanced Phonics CD-Book Set."
***Please follow me at "EduTunes With Miss Jenny."
You may also like...
***Please also try my theme-based math & literacy products:
***You may also be interested in my addition and subtraction practice pages:
***If you are 100% satisfied with my products, please give them 100% positive ratings. If you are less than 100% satisfied, please contact me first before giving less than perfect ratings. I will either work to meet your needs or give you a 100% refund. ALL of my products come with a 100% money-back guarantee!
Thanks for trying my music. I hope I can make a difference in your classroom!
Search Tags: Common Core Foundational Skills / Silent e / Magic e / First Grade Reading / Kindergarten Foundational Skills / 2nd Grade / Second Grade / Long Vowels / Short and Long Vowels / Phonics / Phonics Songs / Phonics Materials / Phonics Activities / Miss Jenny / Edutunes / Jennys Class / Jenny's Class / Jenny's Class and Edutunes / Kindergarten Phonics / 1st Grade Phonics / 2nd Grade Phonics / First Grade Phonics / Second Grade Phonics / Jennifer Fixman / Jennifer Fixman Kramer / Jennifer Kramer / Jenny Fixman / Jenny Fixman Kramer / Jenny Fixman-Kramer / Jenny Kramer