With this activity set, students will practice the phonics rule, “K before I and E, C before the other three, A, O, U." There are three different activities included in this set for hands-on practice. These three activities include; 1.) Sorting Cards and Cups, 2.) Sorting Puzzles, and 3.) Cover or Color Mats.
Watch this video HERE to see how to use this activity set.
What You Get:
- 2 Large Kk and Cc Toppers for Sorting Sticks or Sorting Bins.
- 18 Sorting Cards for Cc and Kk.
- 4 Sorting Puzzles for Cc and Kk.
- 2 Cover-It-Up Mats for Cc and Kk.
- 2 Color-It Mats (black and white) for Cc and Kk.
This activity is used in my Kindergarten Literacy Curriculum HERE.
SAVE!! Check it out:
This activity download is also included in my Ultimate K-1 Activity Bundle
★ Follow FH on Facebook
★ Watch FH videos on YouTube
★ Visit the FH Blog