Don't stress about making homework packets! This packet includes over 100 pages of phonics homework for the entire school year. Each week focuses on a different word family. Your students' families will love and appreciate this extra, meaningful practice. These homework pages do not take a lot of time for the kiddos to complete, and the instructions are not complicated or confusing.
Included in this packet:
- Weekly overview/parent quick guide
- 36 weeks of phonics word families homework
- Monday: I can read and write words from the word family.
- Tuesday: I can write sentences using words from the word family.
- Wednesday: I can read and answer questions about what I have read.
- Thursday: I can practice reading words from the word family with my flash cards.
- Friday: I can have a wonderful weekend. No phonics homework on Fridays.
Word Families included:
- at, am, ap, ar, et, en, ed, ot, og
- op, it, ip, im, ut, ug, un, ack, ick
- ock, est, ing, ang, ung, ong, ink, ank, onk
- ake, ave, ive, ope, ay, ight, ash, ish, ice
You may also like:
- Writing Prompts for the Whole Year
- Fry Words 1-144 Homework for the Whole Year
- Fry Words 1-180 Homework for the Whole Year