These awesome bookmarks are a great way to make learning new phonics rules and sight words fun for your students!
This resource includes 66 phonics list bookmarks and 72 sight word lists. All lists are in color and B&W for easy printing. You can print in color or print B&W copies on color cardstock for extra fun! I also added 5 editable sight word list templates for teachers that would like to match the sight words to their curriculum.
Students can keep their bookmarks in their pencil box for easy access throughout the week and then take them home for extra practice. These phonics word bookmark lists are great for spelling practice throughout the week and students will love earning new sight word bookmarks after they have mastered a list! The visuals on the phonics word bookmarks are great for your EL students and your emerging readers to practice words while knowing what they say!
Bonus: These can also be printed, laminate, and used in literacy centers for year-round phonics and sight word practice!
- 22 Dolch Sight Word Bookmark Lists
- Pre-Primer, Kindergarten, First Grade, Second Grade, and Third Grade
- 50 Fry's Sight Word Bookmark Lists
- First 100, Second 100, Third 100, Fourth 100, and Fifth 100 Words
- Phonics Word Bookmark Lists
- Short Vowel CVC Words (5 Lists)
- Long Vowel CVCe Words (4 Lists)
- Digraphs (7 Lists)
- Vowel Teams (19 Lists)
- R-Controlled Vowels (5 Lists)
- Tricky Y Words (2 Lists)
- Trigraphs (4 Lists)
- R, S, and L Blends (20 Lists)
- Scope and Sequence (if needed for phonics rules)
- 5 Editable Sight Word Templates
- Create lists of your own words to match your curriculum
- Student Gradebook Tracking Sheets
- Track as your students complete each list/show mastery of the phonics skills
- Includes gradebook tracking sheets for phonics rules, Fry's sight words, and Dolch sight words
PLEASE SEE PAGE 2 OF PDF FOR DOWNLOAD