This big bundle of phonics games and activities includes 10 complete resources for your literacy centers!
• Sound It Out! Blends Digraphs Vowels - Hands-on word work centers that build more advanced phonemic awareness with blends, digraphs, and vowel sounds.
• Word Sorts: Short & Long Vowels - 200 illustrated cards and recording sheets for word sorting and other phonics activities.
• Word Sorts - 72 word sorting cards with hard and soft C, hard and soft G, and OO sounds. Includes recording sheet for each sort.
• Word Sorts - R-controlled vowels. Includes 45 illustrated word cards (9 for each r-controlled vowel pattern: ar, er, ir, or, and ur) and 2 student recording sheets.
• Word Sorts - Digraphs CH and SH. Includes 36 illustrated word cards and recording sheet.
• Let's Build Words - 20 illustrated word cards with beginning or ending digraphs. Students discern which digraph sound is in the word and then fill in with the matching letter cards.
• Let's Go Fish for Ending Sounds - Includes illustrated word cards for practicing ending blends and digraphs as a Go Fish or concentration style game.
• Advanced Vowels Centers - 4 activities for r-controlled vowels, AI/AY, EE/EA and the OW/OU sounds. Each center includes word building cards, letter cards, and recording sheets.
• Silent E - onset rime word building center, game, and assessment focusing on CVCe words
• Vowel Digraphs Game - Follow the yellow brick road while learning words with vowel digraphs au and aw.
These activities will give your students plenty of hands-on word work to build their phonics skills!
Connect with Me!
Connect with Me!
• From My Pond to Yours
• Fishyrobb on Pinterest
• Fishyrobb on Instagram
• Fishyrobb on Facebook