Mastering phonics skills requires repeated practice. This NO PREP Phonics pack will help your students master the phoneme /s/ and the letters / letter combinations s, ss, st, c, ce, se, sc. Students will be engaged in working on reading and spelling words with the different spelling patterns for the ‘s’ sound. This resource pack is filled with fun activities and worksheets that your students will love. With interactive games and activities as well as no prep worksheets for single syllable and multisyllabic words, you will be able to quickly and easily differentiate instruction to meet the needs of your students.
These phonics activities, worksheets and games are perfect for whole class lessons, small group instruction, independent centers and stations, morning work or homework. Great for intervention and struggling students too!
View the Preview to see some of these activities, worksheets and teaching resources.
Phonics Activities for ‘S’ Sound No Prep Phonics includes:
- Word list for all single syllable words
- Word list for all multisyllabic words
- ‘s’ Posters and Words Cards
- ‘ss’ Posters and Word Cards
- ‘st’ Posters and Word Cards
- ‘c’ Posters and Word Cards
- ‘ce’ Posters and Word Cards
- ‘se’ Posters and Word Cards
- ‘sc’ Posters and Word Cards
- 22 No Prep Worksheets for single syllable words
- 5 Games for single syllable words
- 19 No Prep Worksheets for multisyllabic words
- 5 Games for multisyllabic words
Phonics Worksheets & Activities for /s/ Sound are perfect for:
- Independent practice in class
- Small group work
- Literacy Centers or Stations
- Review and remediation
- Home practice and consolidation
More Fun and Engaging Phonics Activities:
- OU and OW Worksheets & Activities | No Prep Phonics | Dipthongs
- Phonics BINGO | Spelling Games for Fun Spelling Practice
- Vowel Teams OI and OY | Vowel Combination Activities for the /oy/ Sound
- Spelling Game for Advanced Spelling Patterns | Spelling Card Game
Remember, leaving feedback earns you points toward free TPT purchases.