This is a sample to my huge 320 page unit which will help your students succeed in phonics and fluency. Phonics based fluency is the key to students becoming successful readers! There are daily phonics worksheets that practice a new phonics skill/sound and fluency passage, fluency sentence task cards, flash cards, posters, phonics words task card sets with assessments, sight word activity, sight word flash cards, sight word tests, fluency voice cards, and editable parent letters. This set has EVERYTHING!
FIND THE BUNDLE HERE
Phonics Worksheets and Phonics Based Fluency~ The Complete BundleFIND UNIT 1 HERE
Phonics Worksheets and Phonics Based Fluency~ Unit 1What's Included In The Complete Unit:
- 1 Month/4 weeks worth of material (20 days)
-46 Daily practice pages that include: sight word practice, a phonics based fluency passage, application activities, comprehension, phonics based spelling, reading and matching, reading and illustrating. (There are 2 pages for each of the 23 concepts.)
- 40 Fluency task cards (10 per week) with assessments
- 41 Phonics posters (included with color backgrounds and white backgrounds)
- 40 Phonics flash cards
- Flash card strips that can be taped to students' desks
- 4 weeks of sight word flash cards
- 4 weeks of sight word flash cards to send home for homework
- 4 weeks of sight words assessments
- 1 Sight word activity that can be applied to each week of sight words
- 12 Fluency voice cards
- 285 Phonics word cards/19 sets (15 words for each phonics skill) with assessments
- Parent Letters explain phonics with editable versions for PowerPoint
This unit’s focus is to introduce students to various phonics skills, sight words, and reading fluently.
- Reading simple sentences that progress into more difficult sentences.
- Reading sight words, nonsense words, passages, phonics based sentences.
- Coding words.
- Reading fluently by focusing on sight words and phonics skills.
- Recognizing letters/letter combinations and their sounds.
- Showing understanding/comprehension of text and passages.
- Spelling words with learned phonics skills.
Phonics Skills and Sight Words Used In Creating the Sentences
Week 1: n, short o, long o, t, p, the, and, like, we, us
Week 2: short i, long i, l, short a, long a, z, her, she, he, him
Week 3: s, suffix s, blends, d, of, to, who, into, do, your, you, said
Week 4: f, h, g, r, what, color
Find the bundle where this product is included here: Phonics Based Fluency- The Complete Bundle