This huge 210 page unit will help your students succeed in phonics and fluency. Phonics based fluency is the key to students becoming successful readers! There are daily practice pages that practice a new phonics skill/sound and fluency passage, fluency sentence task cards, flash cards, posters, phonics words task card sets with assessments, sight word activity, sight word flash cards, sight word tests, fluency voice cards, and editable parent letters. This set has EVERYTHING!
Find the bundle here: Phonics Based Fluency- The Complete BundleWhat's Included:
- 1 Month/4 weeks worth of material (20 days)
- 40 Daily practice pages and review/assessments that include: sight word practice, a phonics based fluency passage, application activities, comprehension, phonics based spelling, reading and matching, reading and illustrating. (There are 2 pages for each day.)
- 40 Fluency task cards (10 per week) with assessments
- 17 Phonics posters (included with color backgrounds and white backgrounds)
- 16 Phonics flash cards
- Flash card strips that can be taped to students' desks
- 4 weeks of sight word flash cards
- 4 weeks of sight word flash cards to send home for homework
- 4 weeks of sight words assessments
- 1 Sight word activity that can be applied to each week of sight words
- 12 Fluency voice cards
- 255 Phonics word cards/17 sets (15 words for each phonics skill with assessments)
- Parent Letters explain phonics with editable versions for PowerPoint
This unit’s focus is to introduce students to various phonics skills, sight words, and reading fluently.
- Reading sentences.
- Reading sight words, nonsense words, passages, phonics based sentences.
- Coding words.
- Reading fluently by focusing on sight words and phonics skills.
- Recognizing letters/letter combinations and their sounds.
- Showing understanding/comprehension of text and passages.
- Spelling words with learned phonics skills.
Phonics Skills and Sight Words Used In Creating the Sentences
Week 13: vowel y says e, vowel y says i, er, igh, love, move, answer, early, were, something, heard
Week 14: compound words, -less, -ness, -ly, ai, ay, earth, learn
Week 15: ar, ch, or, qu, work, word, world, once
Week 16: ir, ur, soft c, ow, again, today, together, tomorrow
Find the bundle here: Phonics Based Fluency- The Complete Bundle