Also included in
- This Phonics Write the Room Bundle will keep the fun in your Phonics Lessons ALL YEAR LONG! And.... you save when you purchase the bundle. In this Super Fun and Engaging Resource, you will get 6 Write the Room Resources! ✔Short Vowels Write the Room✔Magic E Write the Room✔Bossy R Write the Room✔CVC$22.75$32.50Save $9.75
- ⭐If you are looking for SUPER FUN ways to teach Magic e, I have what you are looking for! ⭐ This is an awesome set of 8 Resources to teach and practice Magic e. Your kids will ❤️ you for this!This great TpT Bundle lets you see everything in this product by clicking the "Bundle Button."Every Resource$33.60$48.00Save $14.40
Get your first graders up and moving while they practice reading silent words. These Free CVCE / Magic e activities have no colored ink and are super easy to use. The best part, your kids will be so excited every time you introduce a new vowel sound!
- First Hide the Magic e cards around your classroom. I Hide them a little bit harder every time. (They are always in sight, just not at eye level.) Let your students search for them for a bit. (7 - 10 min)
- When everyone is almost finished, let them help each other find the rest of the cards.
- Pick up the cards and call out the words so they can check their words. (Using my projector, I place the cards right on top of the recording sheet and ask them to spell every one orally.)
- When we have finished this exercise, we make an anchor chart with all of the words we can think of for this sound.
- Finally, choose a practice page for your students. There are 3 different practice pages with this freebie. Use all of the practice pages during the week.
I have been doing one of these every week for quite a while. My first graders really look forward to them. I hope your students will, too!
Get the entire product here: Magic E Write the Room
You might also like: