Also included in
- Writing just got more fun for your students — and easier for you. Your students will love writing with these Phonics Based Writing Prompts With Word Bank. Each set of these NO PREP phonics writing prompts will focus on a specific phonics sound. The word bank provides a variety of words using differe$74.90$107.00Save $32.10
Your students will love these Phonics Writing Prompts for the ue sound. Filled with a variety of fun and engaging phonics writing prompts your students won’t even realize how much phonics practice they are getting with reading and spelling words for the long U sound with the ue, ew, u, u-e spelling patterns. Your students will love the ue writing prompts as they work on activities like writing a poem, a comic strip, an email, a story, a postcard and more.
No Prep Phonics Writing Prompts for the UE Sound includes:
- 10 Printable Phonics Writing Prompts
- Writing to Entertain (mini-book, comic, character profile, acrostic poem)
- Writing to Instruct (recipe, instructions for a game)
- Writing to Persuade (for and against argument- attending a university)
- Writing to Recount (diary entry, postcard)
- Writing to Socialize (email)
- /ue/ Sound Word List with the ue, ew, u, u-e spelling patterns
- 10 Digital Phonics Based Writing Prompts on Google Slides
Within each phonics writing prompt, students are provided a list of long U sound words that should be used as phonics practice in the writing. The activities include both single and multisyllabic words that will help your students with spelling ue sound words. These no prep phonics writing prompts are fun and the perfect way to engage your students in high interest writing with a phonics practice bonus.
This resource includes both a printable and digital version of the long U writing prompts giving you a variety of options for using them with your class! The digital writing activities are a great way to incorporate technology and engage students. With the easy to use Google Slides activities, you can easily share these digital writing prompts via Google Classroom or a share link.
These phonics writing prompts are the perfect addition to your whole class writing lessons, daily writing journal, or the writing center. Your students will love these fun and engaging guided ue writing activities.
Download the Preview to see a sample of these phonics writing prompts.
Phonics Writing Prompts are great for:
- Writing Centers
- Whole Class Writing Lessons
- Morning Work
- Daily Writing Journals
- Technology Integration
More Phonics Writing Activities:
More Fun Phonics Activities:
- Fun Phonics Homework To Last The Whole Year
- Phonics Word Lists for the Teacher | Single Syllable and Multisyllabic Word List
- Phonics Word Lists for Students | Single & Multisyllabic Word Lists for Reading
Remember, leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases.