Also included in
- Writing just got more fun for your students — and easier for you. Your students will love writing with these Phonics Based Writing Prompts With Word Bank. Each set of these NO PREP phonics writing prompts will focus on a specific phonics sound. The word bank provides a variety of words using differePrice $102.20Original Price $146.00Save $43.80
Your students will love these Phonics Writing Prompts for the ar sound. Filled with a variety of fun and engaging phonics writing prompts your students won’t even realize how much phonics practice they are getting with reading and spelling words for the ar sound with the ar, ear American spelling patterns or the ar, a, al, au, ear Australian spelling patterns. Your students will love the ar writing prompts as they work on activities like writing a poem, a comic strip, an email, a story, a postcard and more.
Within each phonics writing prompt, students are provided a list of /ar/ sound words that should be used as phonics practice in the writing. The activities include both single and multisyllabic words that will help your students with spelling /ar/ sound words. These no prep phonics writing prompts are fun and the perfect way to engage your students in high-interest writing with a phonics practice bonus.
This resource includes both a printable and digital version of the ar writing prompts giving you a variety of options for using them with your class! The digital writing activities are a great way to incorporate technology and engage students. With the easy-to-use Google Slides activities, you can easily share these digital writing prompts via Google Classroom or a share link.
These phonics writing prompts are the perfect addition for your whole class writing lessons, daily writing journal, or the writing center. Your students will love these fun and engaging guided ar writing activities.
Download the Preview to see a sample of these phonics writing prompts.
No Prep Print and Digital Phonics Writing Prompts for the AR Sound includes:
- 10 Printable Phonics Writing Prompts
- Writing to Entertain (mini-book, comic, character profile, acrostic poem)
- Writing to Instruct (recipe, instructions for a game)
- Writing to Persuade (for and against argument- classroom garden)
- Writing to Recount (diary entry, postcard)
- Writing to Socialize (email)
- /ar/ Sound Word List with the ar and ear American spelling patterns as well as ar, ear, a, al and au for the Australian spelling patterns
- 10 Digital Phonics Based Writing Prompts on Google Slides
Phonics Writing Prompts are great for:
- Writing Centers
- Whole Class Writing Lessons
- Morning Work
- Daily Writing Journals
- Technology Integration
More Phonics Writing Activities:
More Fun Phonics Activities:
- Fun Phonics Homework To Last The Whole Year
- Phonics Word Lists for the Teacher | Single Syllable and Multisyllabic Word List
- Phonics Word Lists for Students | Single & Multisyllabic Word Lists for Reading
- No Prep Phonics Activities and Phonics Games for Phoneme /t/ | ed t tt bt te
Remember, leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases.