Also included in
- Writing just got more fun for your students — and easier for you. Your students will love writing with these Phonics Based Writing Prompts With Word Bank. Each set of these NO PREP phonics writing prompts will focus on a specific phonics sound. The word bank provides a variety of words using differe$25.90$37.00Save $11.10
Your students will love these Phonics Writing Prompts for the /s/ sound. Filled with a variety of fun and engaging writing activities, your students won’t even realize how much practice they are getting with reading and spelling the /s/ phoneme. Your students will love writing as they work on activities like writing a poem, a comic strip, an e-mail, and a postcard. Within each writing activity, students are provided a list of target words that should be used in the writing. The words include the spelling patterns: s, ss, st, c, ce, se, and sc. The activities include both single and multisyllabic words that will help your students with spelling a variety of words with different /s/ spelling patterns.
These phonics writing prompts are fun and the perfect way to engage your students in high interest writing with a phonics bonus. The perfect addition to your whole class writing lessons, daily writing journal, or the writing center. Your students will love these fun and engaging guided writing activities.
Download the Preview to see a sample of these phonics writing prompts.
Phoneme /s/ Writing Prompts Pack includes:
- 10 Writing Prompts covering a variety of writing purposes and styles
- Writing to Entertain (mini-book, comic, character profile, poem)
- Writing to Instruct (recipe, instructions)
- Writing to Persuade (reasons for or against)
- Writing to Recount (diary entry, postcard)
- Writing to Socialize (invitation)
Phonics Guided Writing Prompts are great for:
- Writing Center
- Whole Class Writing Lesson
- Morning Work
- Daily Writing Journal
More Fun and Engaging Phonics Activities:
- Long Vowel Sounds | Cootie Catchers & Fortune Tellers for Long Vowels
- R Controlled Vowels | ER Sound Worksheets and Activities
- Phonics Homework & Activities Bundle | Phonics for the ENTIRE Year
- Spelling Activities for Any List of Words | Spelling Word Practice
- Vowel Teams OI and OY | Vowel Combination Activities for the /oy/ Sound
Remember, leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases.