Products in this Bundle (5)
Writing just got more fun for your students — and easier for you. Your students will love writing with these Phonics Based Writing Prompts With Word Bank. Each set of these NO PREP phonics writing prompts will focus on a specific phonics sound. The word bank provides a variety of words using different spelling patterns for this sound. Not only does the word bank help students with the phonics and spelling, but it also helps to provide ideas for writing. With a variety of phonics based sounds and spelling patterns, you can easily differentiate for the needs of your students. Even your reluctant writers will love writing with the Phonics Writing Prompts with Word Bank activities.
***By purchasing this phonics writing prompts bundle; you are saving 30% off the price of the individual packets.***
Phonics Writing Prompts with Word Bank Bundle includes:
- Pack 1 Sound /ae/, spellings: a, ai, ay, a-e, and ea.
- Pack 2 Sound /ee/, spellings: e, ea, ee, y, ey, and ie.
- Pack 3 Sound /oe/, spellings: o, oa, ow, oe, and o-e.
- Pack 4 Sound /er/, spellings: er, ir, or, ur, and ear.
- Pack 5 Sound /e/, spellings: a, e, ea, ai, and ie.
Each writing prompt includes:
- 8 single syllable and multi-syllable words with the target phonics sound
- Instructions for the writing activity
- Writing lines or space for writing
Each phonics writing set includes:
- A target phonics sound with word banks using all of the different spelling patterns
- A variety of writing styles and writing activities to engage your students
Each phonics writing set includes ten different writing activities:
Writing to Entertain
1. Design a mini-book
2. Design a comic strip
3. Create a character profile
4. Write an acrostic poem
Writing to Instruct
5. Write a recipe
6. Write the instructions for a game
Writing to Persuade
7. For or against or write a nomination speech or create a poster
Writing to Recount
8. Write a diary entry
9. Send a postcard
Writing to Socialize
10. Write an email or create an invitation
Benefits of Phonics Writing Prompts with Word Bank:
- Students get a starting point for their writing
- Structured writing activity gives guidance
- Focus on phonics and spelling patterns
- Expands students writing vocabulary
Phonics Writing Prompts with Word Bank Great for:
- Independent practice in class
- A literacy station or writing center
- Small groups
- Home practice and consolidation
- Early finishers
- Morning Work
- Quick Write Warm-up
You might also be interested in:
- Spelling Activities for Any List of Words
- Fun Math Activities and Math Games
- Fun Phonics Homework to Last the Whole Year
- Phonics Cootie Catchers Bundle
Remember, leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases.