No one can deny the benefits of movement in the classroom, but how can you make those activities meaningful?
You play FREEZE!
Teachers and kids love these math games and phonics movement games that get kids moving, cooperating, reading, and solving! No one is ever "out" so that means you can sneak in lots of repeated practice or review without kids ever realizing they are working!
Ready to see this game in action? Watch the preview video!
⭐Here's why teachers love FREEZE:
- student engagement - Did I mention kids ❤️ this game?
- easy prep - just print the cards and go!
- differentiation - cards with pictures can fit readers of any level
- assessment - informally assess as you play or use the included response sheets
- organization - labels are included to keep your cards neat
⭐Here's why kids love FREEZE:
- participation - everyone gets to play the whole time
- movement - kids can dance, walk, tiptoe, hop, etc
- cooperation - students trade cards with their friends
- FUN - they don't even realize they are practicing important skills
⭐Here's how to play FREEZE:
- Give each student one card
- When the teacher says so "go" or starts music, kids move around the room.
- Kids trade cards as they move. They can trade as few or as many times as they would like, but they have to read or solve their card before trading.
- When the teacher says "FREEZE" or stops the music, kids freeze!
- The teacher read a "Who Has" card such as "Who has cat?" The child holding the cat card wins.
- Just start the music and you can play again and again!
This BUNDLE includes 20 Phonics Games and 15 Math Games that will last for the entire year!
The directions never change so you can quickly play at the end of lessons, during a transition, or any time you have a few extra minutes! Don't worry your kids will be begging to play!
If you want to try before you buy, download the Doubles & Doubles +1 Freeze Game now!
*This game is not editable