Phonogram Cards - Print Handwriting Practice :
Kids will have so much fun shouting, moving, imagining, and writing that they won't even notice that they are mastering those letter strokes. Just print double-sided on cardstock paper!
>>> This is included in the Print Handwriting Bundle <<<
These flash cards are a great addition to your print packet:
Print Handwriting Practice
If you haven't already, check out the print packets above! Here's what you'll find:
• Simple layout, allowing kids to fully concentrate on letter formation.
• Lessons include a variety of sentence structure, punctuation, and phonograms for further literature introduction and/or reinforcement.
• Kindergarteners: concise lessons with tired little hands in mind.
• First Graders+: Short daily reviews that take minimal classroom time.
• Lessons contain a variety of sentences, sentence fragments, and punctuation for practical application and an opportunity to introduce/discuss other literature components.
• Lessons build upon each other.
• Ordered with letter confusion in mind.
This PDF Includes:
The following in TWO phonogram options:
- Lowercase letters with each letter stroke color-coded and listed.
- Uppercase letters with each letter stroke color-coded and listed.
- Blank Cards to laminate and practice letter strokes with.
Are you looking for the Phonogram Cards : Cursive Handwriting Practice ?
Complete Your Handwriting Curriculum :
Print Handwriting Practice : Reference Guide
Print Desk Name Plates : Editable Desk Strips
Print / Manuscript Letter Tiles
Alphabet Posters / Banners : Print
Alphabet Tactile Book : Cursive
Print Handwriting Practice : Stroke Flash Cards for Kindergarten
Earn TpT Store Credit towards your next purchase!
Teachers Pay Teachers will give you credit each time you leave feedback on a purchased item. (All of my resources include detailed instructions on how to leave feedback on your purchases.)
You can also search for Love, Teach, and Learn at :
Thanks for stopping by!