- 12 Worksheets in colour on which 12 sounds are grouped: m, s, f,
c, t, l, r, n, e, p, g, b.
- 12 black & white printer friendly worksheets – ideal for homework
- Bonus rhyming activities.
- Bonus language activities.
How to use these worksheets
Each worksheet has ‘n circle with 9/10 pictures. In the middle of the circle is a picture that indicates which sound the child should look for. For example: If there is a nest in the middle, the child should look for all the words starting with a /n/
This activity can be used in MANY ways!:
- Cut the circles out and then the child can use a washing peg to
show witch word starts with a specific sound.
- Roll play dough into balls and “stick” them on the relevant pictures
-Circle the relevant pictures with a white board marker