Phonological Awareness No Prep Daily Drills FREE
1,000+ No Prep Phonological Awareness tasks that are so EASY and FUN to use DAILY! These warm ups can be used both DIGITALLY or PRINT to help strengthen key skills within Phonological and Phonemic Awareness.
Incorporate any skill within Phonological Awareness into your daily routine without requiring any prep from your end, while assuring engagement and meaningful practice time for your students.
This product is perfect for whole group or small group! It can be used during centers, morning work, guided reading, parent volunteers, transition times, hallway fill-in, exit tickets, RTI, and so much more!
I always wished I had an easy way to inlcude phonological awareness into my daily routine. This product is meant to make your life easier, while creating targeted intervention for P.A.
This is an extremely versatile product!
- You can print and bind into a book or reusable binder.
- You can print 4 tasks per page and turn them into task cards.
- You can use them as digital drills by simply projecting them onto any screen.
- Identifying beginning sounds
- Naming beginning sounds
- Identifying long vowels as beginning sounds
- Identifying blends as beginning sounds
- identifying digraphs as beginning sounds
- Identifying final sounds- cvc
- Identifying final sounds in multisyllabic words
- Identifying digraphs and blends in final sounds
- Identifying medial sounds- cvc
- Identifying medial sounds in multisyllabic words
- Intro. to blending
- Blending two sounds
- CVC blending
- Blending four letter words
- Initial blends
- Final blends
- Blending with Digraphs
- Blending with R-controlled
- Blending with Long Vowels
- Blending with Dipthongs
- Segmenting: CVC
- Segmenting: blends
- Segmenting: R Controlled
- Segmenting: Long Vowels
- Segmenting: Digraphs
- Segmenting: Diphtongs
- Bonus: Identifying how many sounds
- Phoneme Addition- beginning sound
- Phoneme Addition- final sound
- Phoneme Deletion- beginning sound
- Phoneme Deletion- final sound
- Phoneme Substitution
- Phoneme Substitution Level 2
- Identifying words that rhyme- 2 words
- Identifying words that rhyme- 3 words
- Generating rhyming words
SYLLABLES AND ALLITERATION
- Identifying syllables
- Alliteration- words in a sentence
- Alliteration- repeated sounds
- Alliteration- beginning sounds
- Alliteration- blends
- Alliteration- digraphs
- Alliteration- vowel teams
*over 1,000 tasks included!
If you are interested in assessing your students before beginning instruction, Phonological Awareness Assesments pairs perfectly with these daily drills.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me at email@example.com
Your support means the world to me. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your classroom!
This is a sample of my product: Phonological Awareness NO PREP Daily Drills Bundle