Wanting to build phonological awareness in your students but not sure where to start of how? Grab our Phonological Awareness Packs!
This Phonological Awareness Pack - Advanced Level provides young children with plenty of challenge while continuing to develop their phonological awareness skills.
Not quite ready for a challenge? Try out our PHONOLOGICAL AWARENESS PACK 1 - BEGINNERS
This pack includes some of our most popular literacy resources -
COUNTING SYLLABLE PEG STRIP CARDS
Make learning how to break words into syllables easy and fun with the help of these ready to print syllable counting cards!
Each card has a easily identifiable photo for children to then break the word into the correct amount of syllables. Add some clothes pegs to work their fine motor strength or counters to mark which number of syllables the word has.
With 4 cards on every page x 25 pages you have 100 cards to your literacy centre activities tomorrow!
RHYMING 3 PART PUZZLE CARDS
These 3 part rhyming word cards are a fun, hands-on way to explore rhyme.
Including CVC word families, blend and digraphs, these cards offer children real life photos as visual support for beginning readers learning to recognise and produce rhyme.
INITIAL SOUNDS, UPPER AND LOWER CASE MEMORY GAME
With gorgeous clean real life photos, these cards are a great addition to any classroom!
Play four different ways!
* Match uppercase and lowercase letters
* Match lowercase letter card with the picture cards and the initial sound
* Match the uppercase letter card and picture card, or
* Make it trickier and try to match all three cards - uppercase letter, lowercase letter and beginning letter sound picture card.
INITIAL SOUND ALPHABET MATS
Designed with beginning readers in mind, these alphabet mats are perfect for young children learning initial letter sounds.
Ready to print to A4, each mat focuses on a single letter and sound. Surrounded by fun images, children need to determine which word starts with the sound on the mat making them ideal for children who are familiar with the first 26 letter sounds and need to practice differentiating between beginning sounds in words.
Add counters to mark each choice before choosing a new mat.
CVC WORD FAMILY STRIP CARDS
Designed with beginning readers and spellers in mind, these consonant-vowel-consonant (CVC) word cards provide ideal support for young children beginning to spell.
45 CVC Word Strip Cards are included plus 5 different versions are included in this download -
- CVC word card with real life photos and dotted letters for support
- CVC word cards with real life photos, dotted letters with the initial sound missing
- CVC word cards with real life photos, dotted letters with the end sound missing
- CVC word cards with real life photos, with only the middle sound in dotted letters
- blank CVC word cards with photo only for children to spell the word independently
Simply print and laminate then add some magnetic letters, clothes pegs or whiteboard markers for beginning writers.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
UPPER AND LOWER CASE LETTER MATCH CARDS
COMPLETE I SPY RHYMING WORD FAMILY BUNDLE
INITIAL SOUNDS PLUS UPPER AND LOWER CASE MATCH WHEELS