Products in this Bundle (4)
Also included in
- Foundational skills are basic skills that help solidify students' knowledge and understanding of print. There are four clusters within this bundle: Print Concepts, Phonological Awareness, Phonics and Word Recognition, and Fluency. In each cluster, you will find standards-based resources to help stu$45.00$56.00Save $11.00
- Teach your 1st grade students all of the Common Core ELA standards with ease. This bundle provides you with lesson plans for all standards, plus supplemental activities for students to practice their reading, writing, language, foundational skills, and speaking and listening skills. Current digital$175.00$315.75Save $140.75
This phonological awareness pack is a common core aligned product. It aligns to the second cluster of standards in the Reading: Foundational Skills domain, which includes RF.1.2a, RF.1.2.b, RF.1.2.c, and RF.1.2.d. The second set of standards is phonological awareness, which for first graders, is the understanding of letters and groups of letters making specific sounds together. In this unit, students will work with syllables, long vowels, short vowels, phonemes, decoding, and segmenting.
2021 Update: If you owned this prior to June 2021, please redownload the set. It has been completely updated with more lesson plans and more activities for the students!
- RF.1.2.a- Long and Short Vowels
- RF.1.2.b- Blending Sounds/Phonemes
- RF.1.2.c- Phoneme Isolation
- RF.1.2.d- Phoneme Segmentation
In each RF pack, you will receive:
- Pre-Assessment (with script)
- Mini Lessons
- Hands-on Centers
- Interactive Notebook Activities
- Post-Assessment (with script)
- Post-Assessment Answer Key
This purchase is for one single classroom only.
If you're interested in sharing with other classrooms, make sure to buy the extra licenses for a discount through the TeachersPayTeachers tool. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at jessica.L.email@example.com.
SAVE BIG! Buy this pack in 2 possible bundles.
Demonstrate understanding of spoken words, syllables, and sounds (phonemes).
Distinguish long from short vowel sounds in spoken single-syllable words.
Orally produce single-syllable words by blending sounds (phonemes), including consonant blends.
Isolate and pronounce initial, medial vowel, and final sounds (phonemes) in spoken single-syllable words.
Segment spoken single-syllable words into their complete sequence of individual sounds (phonemes).