These worksheets will help students practice beginning/initial sounds for letters, blends, and digraphs and help build fine motor skills as Kindergarten and PreK students color, cut, and paste the pictures.
CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT MY $ SAVING POCKET CHART YEAR-LONG POCKET CHART CENTERS THAT INCLUDES THESE PRINT and GO SHEETS.
Great to use during centers, RTI, Morning Work, or assign as homework.
• 34 Initial Beginning Alphabet Sound Worksheets
• 14 Initial Blends and Digraphs Initial Sound Worksheets
• Answer Keys with Picture Words for easy grading
These are also great for developing
• building vocabulary
• synonyms and antonyms
• rhyming words
As you go over pictures with students you can ask:
• Who knows what this pictures is?
• What does it mean?
• Can anybody think of another name for this that means the same thing?
• What is an antonym for this?
• Count out the syllables as I say the word. How many syllables are there?
As you can see, possibilities are endless with using these worksheets. You can even copy another set on colored card stock, and use in pocket chart centers where students can sort by the questions above. As the year progresses you can print another set on card stock, have students color pictures, place in centers and have students sort by:
• parts of speech
• living and nonliving resources
Initial Blends and Digraphs Covered in this set include:
CLICK HERE to see PHONEMIC PRINT and GO SHEETS
I HAVE... WHO HAS..? BLENDS & GAMES BUNDLE
You get HALF OFF ALL MY NEW PRODUCTS the FIRST 24 HOURS POSTED! I am posting NEW PRODUCTS WEEKLY so be sure and CLICK the GREEN STAR by my store name to become a FOLLOWER, and SAVE 50% off my products.
I'd love for you to follow me on INSTAGRAM at:
You can also follow me on my BLOG at
To connect with me on Facebook, you will find me at