This Phonological Awareness Curriculum is a Daily program that will only take about 10 minutes of instruction per day. This systematic approach to instruction will build confident readers and writers who can decode and spell words. Small amount of time.... BIG impact!
What is Phonological Awareness?
Phonological Awareness is the foundation for Reading and Writing success. Students who have phonological awareness know that language is made up of words, rhymes, syllables, and sounds.
Phonemic Awareness is an important component of Phonological Awareness. Students who have phonemic awareness are able to hear and identify the individual sounds in words, manipulate sounds, and blend sounds together to make words.
- This Daily Program includes 36 weeks (180 days) of lesson plans to develop successful readers and writers. The lesson plans are available in two formats: a weekly layout and a daily layout (see preview).
- Resources to make the lessons more engaging. The resources are available in your choice of three formats: Printable cards in color or black and white, OR Digital NO PREP slides.
- This product also includes alphabet cards to quickly embed phonics instruction into the Phonological Awareness lessons
- Pacing Guide for year-long planning
- View the preview file and video for more information