Photo Booth Cartoon: Art Lesson on Movement
3rd - 10th
Also included in
- Just the lessons, please! A variety of fun and engaging drawing lessons for Middle School Art or High School Art in a more affordable bundle without classroom management items like posters, worksheets, sub lessons, and interactive activities. This is a terrific option if you already have the supplemPrice $80.00Original Price $134.00Save $54.00
In this art lesson students create cartoon characters and then put them in a photo booth. What happens between the camera snap shots create implied movement. Students really enjoy learning the basics of cartooning and then applying that to their own cartoon creation.
- 23 Page editable PowerPoint presentation
- Links to movies on "How-to Cartoon"
- Step-by-step example by myself and by students
- Student self-evaluation
- Cartoon frame template
- Notes to accompany the PowerPoint Presentation
Report this resource to TPT
Reported resources will be reviewed by our team. Report this resource to let us know if this resource violates TPT’s content guidelines.