First off, you need to make sure you have Windows Photo Story 3 installed on your school computers. You will also need microphones that you can speak into and will connect to your computers. If you have these components, you are golden! This program may seem a little daunting at first, but rest assured it is very simple and includes all of the step-by-step instructions you'll need!
*Note: I don't usually state that my activities are k-12 activities, but this one truly is. It can easily be adapted for primary grades, and not solely secondary grades.
Included in this technological project are the following:
*1. This package includes an actual video that one of my students created (to be used only as a sample project).
2. Overview of Economics project (optional if you teach another subject).
3. Slide Layout (6 slides total, but you can add more at your discretion).
4. Photo Story Script: after researching the students' topics, they will fill out the script page in order to more easily and readily narrate each slide.
5. Photo Story Student Audience notes: while each individual students' presentations are playing for the class, the audience is to take notes on the presentation (this helps to keep them actively engaged).
6. Lastly, there is a rubric that can be used for student presentations.
7. PowerPoint directions for students to use when creating their own Photo Story projects. I recommend that you create your own Photo Story first before introducing the project to the students. It is easy and fun!
This product is licensed for use in one classroom. For additional discounted licenses if the product will be used in more than one classroom, please click on "Buy Multiple Licenses." Thank you for your interest in my store!