Looking for stock photographs for your TPT products? Look no further! These wonderful bee photographs will help attract customers with their vibrant colors, crisp focus, and amazing details. Included in this set are five high-resolution photographs of bees on flowers.
Great for use with spring products, life science activities, informational texts, cover photos, and more!
I personally photograph each and every photo that is part of my stock photo library. I do not search random websites and "farm" photos to resell. I used high end photography equipment including specialized lenses to help me get up close and personal with nature. No more scouring the internet for usable photos!
You may purchase these images and rest assured that I am the only copyright holder and am licensing actual photographs I took.
· Use the images for personal classroom use or for commercial use in digital educational products on TPT (Teachers Pay Teachers).
· Resize the images when using as part of your product.
· Add educational content to these images in order for these images to be used commercially. These images must compliment your educational content, not be the focus of it.
· Flatten images into the background with other content and secure the content to prevent others from lifting the image from the end product.
· Credit photos © Melicety Spring Photography in the credits page of all products created with these images, along with a clickable link to my TPT store https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Melicety . A button is included for your convenience.
· Use these images to create other photographs or clipart,
classroom décor, digital stamps, posters, vectors, coloring
pages, tracing, line art, or as part of a website design or logo.
· Store these images in a manner which allows others to access,
download, share, or save them.
· Use these images as-is on any website.
· Edit or alter the images in any way beyond resizing.
· Use these images for any physical or commercial merchandise.
More Stock Photography coming soon! Make sure to follow me to receive updates on my new products.