Photographs: LANDSCAPES & PLANTS Mother Nature Paints in Green Commercial and Personal Licenses
80 High quality photographs for personal and commercial use. These photographs were taken over the past decade in gardens and parks in British Columbia and California. They are a representation of Mother Nature’s creative talent when she uses green to paint the various plants and landscape scenes in her domain. All of the locations are identified by both park and state.
I have divided the photographs into 2 folders: landscapes & plants. In each folder the images are named and tagged. Most of the plants and all of the landscapes are identified by name. The images are in the same order and layout as the preview, for quicker location.
A BARGAN at 25 cents a picture!!
All photographs were taken by me, so that you are ensured of a clear copyright.
*Only the thumbnails and preview are watermarked.*
You are getting a very good deal buying this bundle of 80 photographs. The price point works out to .25 ¢ a photo. Each photo will easily enlarge to a 5x7 and most of the landscapes to an 8x10 without losing clarity. There are no people or human structures in any photo, excepting 3 Japanese landscapes with small inconspicuous structures (a stone bridge, and a small shelter, and a pagoda). If this product is received well, I will add more photographs for sale here on Teachers Pay Teachers.
34 different landscape scenes from:
-Abkhazi Garden; Victoria, British Columbia
-Butchart Gardens; Victoria, British Columbia
-Disneyland; Anaheim, California
-Golden Gate Park; San Francisco, California
-Huntington Gardens; Pasadena, California
-The Arboretum, Santa Anita, California
7 Different kinds of landscape scenes:
-Jungle / forest
-lakes / ponds
-rivers / creeks
-small scenes (rocks, logs)
46 bushes / shrubs / trees / flowers / succulents / moss
• Photographs are NOT to be sold as images alone. They must be combined with other materials to form a new original work.
• Purchasing this set does not transfer the copyright to you. I retain all rights. This license is non-transferable. It means you can use the images only in your own classroom or in products made by you. You may not provide or sell this file or any image from this file to any other person, for their use, except as part of your own work.
• You may not photograph them.
• Images must be secured so that they cannot be lifted from your product.
• You may not upload the images by themselves to any server for access by followers or subscribers.
• If you use these images in any product whether free or for sale, you must include this copyright information:
“Photographs are used under license from Skool Aid Products. Copyright 2016. A.C. Sandler. (Skool Aid Products). All rights reserved. Licenses are available for purchase at: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Photographs-LANDSCAPES-PLANTS-Mother-Nature-Paints-in-Green-2615011 “
PERSONAL USE: These photographs may be incorporated in original documents that you create for either personal use or for classroom use, whether used in digital or printed form, so long as you lock your pdfs. You must credit Skool Aid Products by pasting my credit logo onto your document(s) or linking to my TPT store.
COMMERCIAL USE: You may use these photos to accompany teaching materials you intend to sell, including Teachers Pay Teachers documents, as long as you lock your pdfs and give credit back to Skool Aid Products by pasting my credit logo onto your document(s) or linking to my TPT store. This includes but is not limited to digital, print-ready, and physical items.
SMARTBOARD USE: You may use these photos to create SMARTboard, Mimio, Activboard, or PowerPoint files for resale. You must add this extra text at the end of your document: “This document was created using licensed photographs from Skool Aid Products. It is a violation of copyright law to “lift” the graphics for other purposes. To obtain your own license, visit
Each photo is in .jpg format and may be used for personal, educational, and/or commercial purposes. The file containing the photos is a zipped file. Please be sure you can open zipped files before purchasing this set.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Do you like this style of teaching? Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store. ☺
© 2016 SKOOL AID PRODUCTS. This purchase is for you and your classroom. Duplication for an entire school, an entire school system, or for commercial purposes is strictly forbidden. Please have other teachers purchase their own copy. If you are a school or district interested in purchasing several licenses, please contact me for a district-wide quote.