Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
Photographs: Nature Texture in the Woods. This selection of textures in the woods includes photographs of leaves, tree trunks, pine cones, moss, berries and ferns. Explore the natural textures in the woods with this collection of 24 high quality images. These photographs are available for use in Personal, Educational and Commercial products.
Photographs are an excellent resource to use in your teaching resources and lesson plans. All photographs were taken by me so you can use them with total confidence in your products.
Included in this selection are phototographs of:
- Tree Trunk
- Moss growing on tree
- Ivy growing on tree
- Pine cones
Thumbnails have been watermarked, but photographs included in this product are watermark free.
This product is a zip file - please ensure that you can open a zip file before purchasing this product.
1. All photographs remain copyrighted by ‘Little Learner Toolbox by Roisin O’Loughlin’.
2. My photographs can be used in your personal documents, lessons or resources. You may not redistribute any of my photographs, or present them as your own. All photographs should be incorporated into an original design or resource, incorporating additional elements before being shared with others. Please make sure all digital files are secured in a PDF file or another secured format so the photograph cannot be copied and used by others.
3. Photographs may not be shared for public use, or for use by a set of subscribers or followers.
4. You may not sell, give away, or redistribute these photographs or include these photographs in other photographic or digital collections.
5. Other than re-sizing, or placing text above the images, photographs may not be edited or altered without prior written permission from the copyright owner.
6. If you use any of my photographs in free or paid commercial products you must give credit to, Little Learner Toolbox by providing a link back to my Teachers Pay Teachers store or a clickable store logo button. Please make sure that any files are secured in order to protect your purchase and also my photography.