Photographs: Flowering Trees and Shrubs (For Personal and Commercial Use)
Picture it . . . the perfect photographs to complement your lesson plans, projects, or worksheets!
All 36 photographs in this collection were taken by me, so you can use them in personal, educational, or commercial products with absolute confidence in the commercial license!
Please note, thumbnails are watermarked to protect my copyright, but purchased photos will not be watermarked.
This collection of 36 Photographs includes the following premium photos:
- Rose of Sharon
- Tulip Tree
- Cherry Tree
. . . and many more!
You may also like:
Nature Textures: Set B
Photographs have many fabulous uses in the classroom!
Use them as digital papers or use them to:
- Prompt story-writing, creative writing, narrative writing, or journaling
- Create digital storytelling boards
- Activate schema
- Build background knowledge
- Illustrate informational texts, task cards, flash cards, and vocabulary words
- Make predictions, inferences, and connections
- Create photo dictionaries or vocabulary cards for ESL or ELL students
- Illustrate stories, poems, lesson plans, and academic concepts
- Make engaging classroom posters
- Create sorting activities, matching games, concentration games, and sequencing activities
- Create compare and contrast activities
- Create photograph bookmarks or photobooks
- More ideas included with product!
Each photo is in .jpg format and may be used for personal, educational, and/or commercial purposes. The file containing the photos is a zipped file. Please be sure you can open zipped files before purchasing this set.
Interested in Becoming a Seller?
Click here to start your own TpT store
and start earning money today!
Follow Me for More Photos!
Be the first to know about store discounts, free products, and product launches! Just click the green “Follow Me” star under my store name on this page!
~Worth a Thousand Words
Users agree that:
1. Photos remain copyrighted by Worth a Thousand Words
. This acknowledgement must be included, with a clickable link (provided).
2. Photographs may not be mounted on an additional server for public use, or for use by a set of subscribers or followers, without prior written permission from the copyright owner.
3. Photographs must be secured in PDF format or other format that prevents them from being lifted.
4. Photos must be used with other elements. You may not sell, give away, or redistribute these photographs “as is.” You may not include these photographs in other digital collections.
5. Other than re-sizing and/or adding text, photos may not be edited or altered without prior written permission from the copyright owner.