Photographs: Plants (For Personal and Commercial Use)
Picture this . . . the perfect photos to complement your lesson plans, projects, or worksheets!
All 36 photos in this collection were taken by me, so you can use them in personal, educational, or commercial products with absolute confidence in the commercial license!
Please note, thumbnails are watermarked to protect my copyright, but purchased photos will not be watermarked.
This collection of 36 Plant Photographs has many fabulous uses in the classroom! Use photographs as digital papers or use them to:
-Prompt story-writing, creative writing, narrative writing, or journaling
-Create digital storytelling boards
-Build background knowledge
-Illustrate informational texts, task cards, flash cards, and vocabulary words
-Make predictions, inferences, and connections
-Create photo dictionaries or vocabulary cards for ESL or ELL students
-Illustrate stories, poems, lesson plans, and academic concepts
-Make engaging classroom posters
-Create sorting activities, matching games, concentration games, sequencing activities, and compare and contrast activities
-Create photograph bookmarks or photobooks
-More ideas included with product!
Each photo is in .jpg format and may be used for personal, educational, and/or commercial purposes. The file containing the photos is a zipped file. Please be sure you can open zipped files before purchasing this set.
Interested in Becoming a Seller?
Click here to start your own TpT store
and start earning money today!
Follow Me for More Photos!
Be the first to know about store discounts, free products, and product launches! Just click the green “Follow Me” star under my store name on this page or click the red “Follow Me” star on Worth a Thousand Words
~Worth a Thousand Words
Users agree to follow these conditions:
1. Photos remain copyrighted by Worth a Thousand Words
. This acknowledgement is included, with a clickable link (provided).
2. Photographs may not be mounted on an additional server for public use, or for use by a set of subscribers or followers, without prior written permission from the copyright owner.
3. Photographs are secured in PDF format.
4. Photographs are used with other elements. You may not sell, give away, or redistribute these photographs “as is.” You may not include these photographs in other digital collections.
5. Other than re-sizing, photographs may not be edited or altered without prior written permission from the copyright owner.