In this popular, beginner level activity students will create a visually appealing text graphic image based on a theme (music, nature, movies, sports...etc) of their choice! This is a fun, classroom tested activity that students can adapt to their own tastes easily. This project was created in Photoshop CS6 but could be applied to other versions of the tool.
Included in this package:
- a .pdf instruction file
- 2 completed sample answer .psd (Photoshop) files
- image files used in the sample answer.
- Take the time to do one yourself prior to presenting to the students so you are familiar with the steps.
- It is helpful to demo this activity completely for your students. (10-15 minutes)
- It would be helpful for you to review what Blending Modes, Clipping Masks and Layer Styles are if you have not already covered these topics.
- Fast finishers may rip through one pretty quickly, so I often ask that they do 2-3. Bonus points can be awarded.
- If you have time, show off students work when they are done, this is motivating for them.
Others you might like:
Photoshop CS6 Tutorial - Adding Color to a Black and White image
Photoshop CS6 Tutorial - Creating a Retro Polaroid Collage
Photoshop CS6 Tutorial - Turning a photograph into a 3D oil painting
Follow me on Pinterest
Check out my Facebook page