This PDF document is a printable handout for students. It consists of directions and questions about what happens when you use different selection tools in Photoshop. Students also practice using Undo and...if you are feeling adventurous you may also have them use the History Tab.
1. Nothing happens when I click outside of the selected area with the paint bucket.
2. The area was filled with black/color. I don't think you can affect an area outside of a selection.
3. The edges of the selection become blurred or softened.
4. The area outside of the selection (opposite area) was filled.
5. An outline of my selection was created.
6. The corners of my selection became more smooth.
7. Expand made my selection larger while contract made my selection smaller.